Many thanks to a wonderful Yoga teacher and fellow traveler on the road through life for sharing this humorous and insightful look at the “symptoms” of our inner progress … or lack thereof …
Symptoms of Inner Peace
Be on the lookout for symptoms of Inner Peace.
The hearts of a great many have been exposed to Inner Peace and it is possible that people everywhere could come down with it in epidemic proportions!
Obviously this could be a serious threat to; what has been, up to now, a fairly stable condition of conflict in the world.
Some signs and symptoms of inner Peace:
- A tendency to act and think spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experience.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A lack of interest in judging other people.
- A lack o interest in judging oneself.
- A lack of interest in interpreting the action of others.
- A loss of the ability to worry. (This is a very serious symptom!)
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- Continued feelings of connectedness with others, with nature and with all Life.
- Frequent attacks of smiling.
- An increased tendency to let things happen rather than making them happen.
- An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as an uncontrollable urge to extend love.
If you have some or any of the above symptoms, please be advised that your condition of Inner Peace may be so far advanced as to not be curable.
Prolonged exposure to Inner Peace WILL result in a permanent change in you.
Godspeed and Joyful Journeying Everyone!