How totally cool!! Aliker at “The Happiness Nest” (happinessnest.wordpress.com) nominated me for the “Kreative Blogger” award with the following comment:
“Having followed your blog I find it very inspirational and creative. I am honoured to be awarding you this prestigious online Kreative Blogger Award. Please receive this award as an acknowledgement of the great work you are doing on your blog. Please check my blog post appreciating your writing. Congratulations.”
Thanks Aliker … I’m thrilled and very appreciative!
According to “The Rules” I am encouraged to share 10 things about myself and to nominate 6 other bloggers whose writing I enjoy … so … here goes …
- I was married for 20 years to a man with a beautiful and giving heart. He has been one of my staunchest supporters during the last three challenging years.
- During said marriage I had two fabulous, brilliant, creative and caring boys (No … no … I’m not just saying that because I’m their mom … it’s really true!)
- One of the aforementioned sons was a very gifted artist.
- Said son was killed in a car crash when he was 18 ½.
- I am a self-taught artist and photographer. (www.passionate-creator.com)
- I am the cheery survivor … make that thriver! … of a three-year battle with a really rare form of bone marrow cancer and one of those truly yucky, resistant bacterial infections.
- I’m now a partial “Bionic Woman” … brand-spankin-new-state-of-the-art-hip and space-age-titanium femur … h-m-m-m … does this mean I should be able to beat the Roadrunner and Wiley Coyote in a race?
- I absolutely love sharing my thoughts through writing and speaking. What a blessing that … in these modern days … there are so many readily available means to do this! And how blessed I feel that so many people like to read my stuff as much as I love writing it! Thank you WordPress and BIG thanks to all of the wonderful readers, Followers and Subscribers who keep me smiling!
- Before the massive medical crisis I was also a self-taught business woman. Life is supporting me in once again continuing that particular passion … the joy of assisting seniors … weary Caregivers and those people who have been … or are … struggling with maintaining a life concurrent with a major illness to have an easier time in life. (www.compassionate-advantage.com)
- My first book is in print (“Motivation From the Heart – Inspirational and Motivational thoughts from a Cancer Thriver”) … the link is almost done! 😀 … and the next book is almost finished … WOW … Life just keeps getting better and better!!
And … here are six blogs that I enjoy …
- http://richardpgeer.com/ Richard is a modern Bodhisattva who refers to himself as… “The Boogysatva”. A Fun … Intelligent and original take on science, society, news and life … be prepared for something different.
- www.glutenfreediva.com/ YUMMY gluten-free recipes!
- http://rockerlifecoachblog.com/ He says: “It’s time to build your ideal dream life.” … I agree … time to carpe diem!
- http://inspiredtype.wordpress.com/ Where do you go to find inspirational gifts? … right here … and Sue has a beautiful heart!
- http://thegarumfactory.net For fun and yummy recipes …tips … and conversation.
- http://happinessnest.wordpress.com/… nicely written … very positive.
Once again … many thanks to everybody … for reading … for sharing … and for being the amazing and enthusiastic Beings who you are!
Godspeed and Joyful Journeying Everyone!